Senior Complaints Assessor | Āteha Matua o ngā Take Amuamu
- Join a skilled and passionate team
- Grow to your potential
- Excellent writing and communication skills required
- Auckland CBD
Ko wai tātou | Who we are
The purpose of the Health and Disability Commissioner (HDC) is to promote and protect health and disability services consumers’ rights and to facilitate the fair and efficient resolution of complaints relating to infringement of those rights.
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
This position is a senior member of the team, progressing complex complaint files and drafting sound, high-quality correspondence; as well as engaging with key stakeholders and members of the public to provide information and foster understanding of the Commissioner’s role. The Senior Complaints Assessors assist the Team Leaders in mentoring and growing the skills of the junior members of the team.
Ko ngā mea ka hiahiatia e koe kia angitū te haere | What you'll need to be successful:
- Excellent writing skills
- The ability to communicate with people from a wide cross-section of the community
- Experience of reviewing and/or mentoring others
- A calm and professional approach with a sensitive manner
- Resilience to difficult subject matter
- Proven ability to identify and solve problems
- Enthusiasm for, and a genuine interest in, the health and disability sector
- A relevant tertiary qualification, with law or health an advantage
- At least four years relevant work experience, preferably more
If you're keen to see the direct impact that your contribution can have for the health and disability sector, this is your opportunity to see the positive outcomes first hand. Apply now if you're ready to make a difference.
Download the position description here (.pdf 337KB).
All applicants must complete the online HDC application form to be considered. Applications can be submitted via the button below. Your CV and Cover Letter can be attached within the application.
E-mail enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this role close Sunday 4 June at 5pm.