Administrator - Complaints Assessment Team
- Full-time, permanent position
- Central Auckland location
The Health and Disability Commissioner promotes and protects the rights of health and disability services consumers, and facilitates the fair and efficient resolution of complaints relating to infringements of those rights.
The role of the Complaints Administrator is to provide administrative support to the Complaints Assessment Team in the Auckland office. This role offers a varied range of work in a supportive working environment.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Excellent organisational skills with a proven strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to work in a busy office environment and meet deadlines.
- To demonstrate the ability to use IT systems and Microsoft packages.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- A calm and professional approach.
- A can-do attitude with a willingness to help out and provide support as necessary.
All applications must be submitted via the button below. Your CV and Cover Letter can be attached within the application.
Applications for this role close at 4.30pm, Monday 20 January 2020