- Full-time, permanent position
- Central Auckland location
The purpose of the Health and Disability Commissioner is to promote and protect health and disability services consumers’ rights and to facilitate the fair and efficient resolution of complaints relating to infringement of those rights.
The Complaints Assessor role is an integral part of our organisation and sits at the front-line of receiving and managing complaints. The suitable candidate will be a first class analyst, able to assess information objectively and rationally, identify issues and uphold an excellent standard of communication.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Excellent writing skills — with a recognised ability to communicate with people from a wide cross-section of the community
- A calm and professional approach with a sensitive manner
- Proven ability to identify and solve problems
- Proven ability to explain decisions clearly and rationally
- Enthusiasm for, and genuine interest in, the health and disability sector, with a strong awareness of topical issues and trends
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A relevant tertiary qualification – Legal or Health Background an advantage.
Address your cover letter to the Senior HR Advisor, Office of the Health and Disability Commissioner, P O Box 1791, Auckland 1140. E-mail enquiries to email@example.com
All applications must be submitted via the button below. Your CV and Cover Letter can be attached within the application.
Applications for this role close at 4.30pm, Tuesday 21 January 2020