Executive Assistant to Director of Proceedings
- EA to Director of Proceedings
- Part-time, permanent position
- Wellington Based
Te Toihau Hauora, Hauātanga/the Health and Disability Commissioner promotes and protects the rights of health and disability services of consumers and facilitates the fair and efficient resolution of complaints relating to infringements of those rights.
The Health and Disability Commissioner needs a highly competent self-starter to provide secretarial and executive support to Director of Proceedings |Pouārahi o Ngā Hāmenetanga.
Ko ngā mea ka hiahiatia e koe kia angitū te haere | What you'll need to be successful:
- Experience as an Executive Assistant at a senior executive level
- The ability to work proactively to co-ordinate and manage the administration of the Proceedings team operations.
- Skills and experience to provide efficient and accurate litigation support including the preparation of court documents, bundles, and liaison with witnesses and counsel. Litigation support experience is essential.
- Excellent organisational skills, with an eye for detail
- Ability to operate with a high level of initiative, self-confidence and discretion
- Ability to be calm under stress
- A friendly and approachable manner
- Able to prioritise and use judgement
- Capacity to manage time and meet deadlines
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a cooperative and collegial manner
- A professional approach, demonstrating an appropriate standard of dress, confidentiality and judgement
In addition, you are expected to have an understanding and acceptance of the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Download the Position Description here.
All applicants must complete the online HDC application form to be considered. Applications can be submitted via the button below. Your CV and Cover Letter can be attached within the application.
E-mail enquiries to email@example.com
In accordance with the Public Service Workforce Guidance for the COVID-19 Protection Framework, HDC requires new employees and other newly contracted workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Applications for this role closes Thursday 7 July 2022 at 5.30pm