- Part-time, permanent position
- Central Auckland location
The purpose of the Health and Disability Commissioner is to promote and protect health and disability services consumers’ rights and to facilitate the fair and efficient resolution of complaints relating to infringement of those rights.
The Health and Disability Commissioner is looking for a Midwifery Advisor with experience as a midwife or Lead Maternity Carer (LMC), preferably with experience in DHB systems, to provide clinical advice on complaints.
This role requires:
- current and on-going clinical practice as a midwife
- a current annual practising certificate
- highly developed communication and analytical skills
- a post graduate qualification in Midwifery
- excellent oral and written communication skills.
All applicants MUST complete an online HDC application form in order to be considered. Applications can be submitted via the button below.
Your CV and Cover Letter can be attached within the application. Address your Cover Letter to the HR Coordinator, Office of the Health and Disability Commissioner, P O Box 1791, Auckland 1140. Email enquiries to email@example.com
Applications for this role close at 4.30pm, Wednesday 12 August 2020