Nursing Advisor, (Aged Care) 8 hours per week
The purpose of the Health and Disability Commissioner is to promote and protect health and disability services consumers’ rights and to facilitate the fair and efficient resolution of complaints relating to infringement of those rights.
The Health and Disability Commissioner is looking for a senior nurse with management experience in DHB systems and/or rest home care to provide clinical advice on complaints.
These roles require:
- Current and on-going experience as a registered nurse
- A current annual practising certificate
- Highly developed communication and analytical skills
- A post graduate qualification in nursing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
All applicants MUST complete an HDC application form to be considered.
Please click on the Apply button below for the HDC application form, and click on the link for the position description (PDF 178KB).
Please address your cover letter to Senior HR Advisor, Office of the Health and Disability Commissioner, PO Box 1791, Auckland 1140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close at 5pm on Monday 19 March 2018.