Office Administrator | Kaiwhakarite Tari
- Based in Wellington
- Support role
- Full time, permanent position
Te Toihau Hauora, Hauātanga/the Health and Disability Commissioner (HDC) is the independent watchdog for people’s rights when using health and disability services, resolving complaints and working with providers to improve the health and disability system.
We are seeking to appoint an Office Administrator to contribute to the Health and Disability Commissioner’s mission by providing office administration, project support and secretarial services in the Commissioner’s Wellington Office.
Ko ngā mea ka hiahiatia e koe kia angitū te haere | What you'll need to be successful:
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong keyboarding and typing skills;
- The capacity to manage time and meet deadlines;
- Great organisational skills;
- A commitment to customer service;
- A mature and professional approach;
- The ability to take and accept direction, and work in a co-operative manner;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision;
Previous experience in an administration role is required.
Download the positon description here (.pdf 373KB).
All applicants must complete the online HDC application form to be considered. Applications can be submitted via the button below. Your CV and Cover Letter can be attached within the application.
E-mail enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this role close 28 January 2022 at 5.00pm.