Senior Advisor, Research and Education
- Fixed Term Contract - 8 Months covering Parental Leave
- Full or part time position
- Wellington based
The purpose of the Health and Disability Commissioner is to promote and protect health and disability services consumers’ rights and to facilitate the fair and efficient resolution of complaints relating to infringement of those rights.
The Senior Advisor, Research and Education role is an integral part of our organisation and will take leadership of implementing HDC’s education and research strategy. This includes leading HDC’s complaint trend monitoring work and developing, coordinating and undertaking research projects on issues of relevance to HDC
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Sound experience, preferably in both qualitative and quantitative research
- Ability to lead projects and plan and implement work programme
- Proven analytical skills and sound judgement
- Excellent writing skills that meets the needs of the audience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to deliver effective presentations
- An understanding of policy issues affecting the interest of health and disability service consumers and providers
- High degree of initiative and ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
Address your cover letter to the Senior HR Advisor, Office of the Health and Disability Commissioner, P O Box 1791, Auckland 1140. E-mail enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be submitted via the button below. Your CV and Cover Letter can be attached within the application.
Applications for this role close at 4.30pm, Monday 18 November 2019