Team Leader, Complaints Assessment
- Full-time, permanent position
- Central Auckland location
- Leadership position
The Health and Disability Commissioner promotes and protects the rights of health and disability services consumers and facilitates the fair and efficient resolution of complaints relating to infringements of those rights.
The principal role of the Team Leader is to provide leadership, coaching and management to staff and is accountable for the timely and quality delivery of Complaints Assessment goals.
This diverse role requires:
- a positive and solution-focussed attitude;
- experience in team/staff management;
- a calm and professional approach;
- a proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- highly developed oral and written skills and a demonstrated focus on quality;
- a sound understanding of the NZ Health and Disability sector and consumer rights issues, and the needs of health and disability consumers; and
- a relevant tertiary qualification.
You are expected to have an understanding and acceptance of the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi to ensure a culturally appropriate service.
All applicants MUST complete an online HDC application form in order to be considered. Applications can be submitted via the button below. Your CV and Cover Letter can be attached within the application. Address your cover letter to the Senior HR Advisor, Office of the Health and Disability Commissioner, P O Box 1791, Auckland 1140.
E-mail enquiries to: email@example.com
Download the Position Description here (PDF 98KB)
Applications for this role close at 4.30pm, Wednesday 25 September 2019