Team Leader, Complaints Assessment
- Full-time, permanent position
- Central Auckland location
- Leadership position
The Health and Disability Commissioner promotes and protects the rights of health and disability services consumers and facilitates the fair and efficient resolution of complaints relating to infringements of those rights.
The principal role of the Team Leader is to provide leadership, coaching and management to staff and is accountable for the timely and quality delivery of Complaints Assessment goals.
Ko ngā mea ka hiahiatia e koe kia angitū te haere | What you'll need to be successful:
- a positive and solution-focussed attitude;
- experience in team/staff management;
- a calm and professional approach;
- a proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- highly developed oral and written skills and a demonstrated focus on quality;
- a sound understanding of the NZ Health and Disability sector and consumer rights issues, and the needs of health and disability consumers; and
- a relevant tertiary qualification.
You are expected to have an understanding and acceptance of the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi to ensure a culturally appropriate service.
If you're keen to see the direct impact that your contribution can have for the health and disability sector, this is your opportunity to see the positive outcomes first hand. Apply now if you're ready to make a difference.
Download the Position Description here (PDF 427.9Kb)
All applicants must complete the online HDC application form to be considered. Applications can be submitted via the button below. Your CV and Cover Letter can be attached within the application.
E-mail enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this role close Friday 29 October 2021 at 5pm