Talk to the Advocacy Service
Discuss your concerns and get help from the Advocacy Service
The Advocacy Service can help you with your concerns about a provider or service.
It is a free service, and advocates are independent of all health and disability service providers and agencies. Advocates can:
- Help you understand your rights when using health or disability services
- Listen to your concerns
- Talk through your options
- Help you to formulate your complaint and make a complaint
- Support you while you resolve your issue.
You can talk to someone on:
- Freephone 0800 555 050
- Email or live chat on the Advocacy Service website.